Trace Personnel Pty Ltd and its related entities will use the personal information we collect from our clients, candidate or service providers for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection. We will not use this personal information for any other purpose without first seeking consent unless we are authorised or required to do so by law.
Your Personal Information Personal information held by Trace Personnel may include:
- your name
- address, telephone numbers, email address
- bank details
- your occupation
- career history
- details of competency testing
- credit rating
- career objectives
- qualifications and skills
If you elect not to provide us with personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
Sensitive Information. Sensitive information is a special category of personal information and, in most cases, can only be disclosed with your consent. Sensitive information can include:
- ethnic origin
- membership of professional or trade associations
- criminal record
How We Collect Information
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways which may include:
- directly from you in documents such as application forms
- when you deal with us by email, letter, telephone or fax
- from third parties such as our related companies, credit agencies or your representatives
- from publicly available sources of information
How We Use Your Personal Information
Trace Personnel will use the personal information we collect to provide the services you require. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent unless we are required to do so by law. Your personal information may be used to
- provide a high level of customer service and maintain our relationship as a candidate or client of Trace Personnel and its related entities
- provide the service you require
- administer those services which may include account management, debt collection
- provide you with interviews and possible job placement
- provide you with service information, award and employment market newsletters, relevant management reports and any other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
- identification of training needs
- provide other information to assist us to provide the services you require
- develop our services
- maintain and develop our services and business systems
- third parties who may require credit ratings or references
Access To Your Information
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access your personal information, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing. Trace Personnel may charge a reasonable fee for searching and providing access to your information.
Accuracy of Information
Trace Personnel will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. The accuracy of your information depends largely on the information you provide us.
Please let us know if:
- there are any errors in your personal information
- there are changes to your personal information
Trace Personnel will take all reasonable care to amend any information which may be inaccurate or out of date. Wherever it is practical to do so we will, at your request, delete your personal information. Please let us know if you would like your information deleted.
In certain circumstances, we may refuse to delete, amend or allow you access to your personal information. Should this occur, we will provide you with our reasons for refusing your request.
Storage Of Your Information
All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure security of your personal information. In the case of our candidates who have gained permanent, temporary or contract employment through our services, your information will be kept on file as part of our ongoing business records. For candidates who have not gained employment through our services your records will be kept for up to one year and then permanently destroyed. We cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to us or receive from us over the Internet as it is not always a secure method of transmitting information.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Danielle Joyce – email@example.com
02 9281 5466