Communications coach and trainer Helen Tribe has extensive experience in building great team communications, business communication skills, strategy and planning, image management as well as presentation and media training.
Helen has worked with a range of individuals such as managers and teams across a wide range of companies, federal government ministers, senior managers, heads of government departments, arts administrators and sports people.
Adding depth to her experience, Helen has completed a bachelor degree in Mass Communications, a postgraduate degree in Marketing Practice Certificate (UTS), and is an accredited DiSC Model trainer.
Whether working with individuals or improving corporate groups, Helen successfully assists organisations with the skills and know-how to communicate more effectively across all levels. She believes in life long learning and learning with fun and positive energy. Improving your communication skills and ability to handle all situations will fast track your career.
Malcolm Poslinsky BAcc CPA MICM
Director: Brilliant Credit Management Pty Limited
Certified Practicing Accountant
Member: Institute of Credit Management
Malcolm Poslinsky is a Financial Executive with broad-based experience in all areas of finance. He has specialist knowledge of credit and extensive general management experience. He has a track record of taking ideas and strategies from concept to successful implementation. With a passion for credit and a highly tuned commercial focus he has the ability to balance a regimented collections strategy with business growth drivers such as new account approval rates, revenue streams and good customer service. Malcolm has gained international experience in Southern Africa, Australia and South East Asia and has a strong knowledge of the US market.
Brilliant Credit Management was formed in 2002 and has developed a number of unique credit strategies that have been successful with a number of businesses, financial service organisations and professional practices in:
- improving their cash flow
- improving the quality of their debtors portfolio
- reducing delinquencies, and
- reducing the cost of credit
Business Experience and Background
Commencing her career training and recruiting personnel in a call centre, Jill joined a leading Irish Recruitment company and worked closely with some of the worlds largest Vendors and Manufacturing companies. Moving to Australia, Jill managed the IT recruitment for a number of Australia’s strongest brands with Icon Recruitment, before taking an internal move to set up the Sydney division of Directions Career Guidance (endorsed by the ACS) and a business stream called, HR Services. While managing these business segments, Jill also looked after the resource management for a sister IT Professional Services firm, Ajilon Consulting.
Jill set up her own consultancy 4 years ago and has provided HR consulting to a range of small, medium and large clients including DHS, Department of Treasury, Rio Tinto, Gloria Jeans, DP World (formally P&O), Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, QBE and Beyond Blue.
Recently Jill has delivered workshops around Victoria to ACFE (Adult, Community & Further Education) providers on using the Aframe methodology and has been training professionals in the accredited ‘Course in Assessment of Informal Learning’.
Jill has over 15 years international experience in the HR and careers sector and in consulting. Since 2004 her primary focus has been on personal, professional and career development with new managers, team leaders and leadership groups. Jill works one-on-one basis with individuals, as well as group facilitation.
Jill has designed and facilitated programs on business skills including coaching, writing, communication skills, assertiveness, leadership, time management, Listening skills as well as HR topics including performance management, workforce planning and succession planning. Jill’s style is inclusive, energetic and encouraging and she is a regular contributor to the national and international press and has been quoted in many articles over the last 5 years in the area of Education, Careers, Recruitment, Selection and HR Services.
Jill is a published author (March 2007 and August 2008) and she is currently a guest speaker on careers, job market trends and graduate job seeking for many of Melbourne’s Universities. Jill volunteers her time at career fairs and employment expos each year. As well as working one on one with job seekers, Jill runs career workshops for the members of various associations including the Australian Computer Society and Engineers Australia.
- MA (First Class Honours) – Research topic: Employee Communications, Dublin Institute of Technology, 1999
- Postgraduate Diploma in Career Training & Development, RMIT 2003
- Postgraduate Certificate in Careers Counseling, RMIT 2002
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations (Awarded Distinction), Dublin Institute of Technology 1998
- BA Honours (Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy & English) National University of Ireland 1996
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment 2008
- Course in Assessment of Informal Learning 2010
- Accredited Interpreter of the Apollo Psychometric Assessment, Apollonean Institute 2002- Current
- WRDI Accreditation Part I – WRDI Institute 2002
- Experienced interpreter of the NEO 5 Factor personality assessment since 2005
- Australian Society of Authors
- Career Development Association of Australia
- Former Victorian Branch committee member of the Australian Information Industry Association
- National Speakers Association of Australia
Areas of Expertise and Specialisation
- HR Topics including workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, psychometric assessments & recruitment & selection
- Business Communication skills and Business Writing/Report Writing
- Working with people who have English as a second language
- Working with technical professional including engineers, IT professionals and economists
- Career Development – both one on one and workshops
- Community sector/ACFE frameworks including Aframe, CAIL & RIL
Greg is the Director of paceLEARNING and has been in the professional development business for over 18 years, having worked across small owner-operated businesses through to larger corporations in both the public & private sector. Greg has an intimate understanding of the demands of today’s modern corporate environment and how best to address those demands.
He is highly experienced in organisational learning and development, a professional and personal coach, a business consultant and Human Resources practitioner.
Greg has been developing and delivering innovative and highly effective organisational development interventions over this time in areas such as Strategic and Business Planning, workshop facilitation, Organisational Development and Management and Leadership Development.
- Bachelor of Business – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Education
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI)
- Leadership Impact (L/I)
- Organisational Culture Inventory (OCI)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI).
- Team Building Program – MBTI
- Australian Values Inventory (AVI)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Resiliency Map™ and EQ Map™
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
- Full Circle Feedback – Prospect Consulting.
- Organisational Development
- Management and Leadership Development
- Strategic Business Planning and facilitation.
- Continuous Business Improvement
- Training and Development – Trainer, Presenter and Facilitator.
Director of Shine Sales Solutions, Karen Andrews has over 10 years experience in managing new business development campaigns for companies. She holds a Bachelor of Business Studies in Business Management & Human Resource Development. She is passionate about making the sales process easier, more efficient and most importantly, more successful.
We work with your organisation to increase sales quickly and easily. There are so many ways of making sales and marketing your business, it is simply a matter of knowing what is right for your business.
We integrate tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Website & Email Marketing and show you how to generate sales, market your business and boost your brand.
We also work with Corporate’s to engage & sell to the SME market.
- Virtual Sales Management
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Workshops