Basically, we use psychometrics to assess personality, attitudes and beliefs, academic achievement, and various health-related aspects of candidate suitability. It’s all about providing an additional measure that ensures we have a candidate with the right personality and skill fit for the role on offer.
Psychometrics can be applied to critical HR issues such as these:
- How to ensure the hire of the best performers
- How to align employees to the organisational goals and values
- How to analyse a job beyond the basic job description
- How to manage high achievers
- How to understand the impact of change
- How to create client value through human capital optimisation.
Scientific psychometric assessment
Trace Psychometrics adds value by providing a scientific psychometric assessment methodology developed by Thomas International and other reputable providers of psychometric assessments, assessment centres and developmental programs.
Effective results can be achieved in:
- Recruiting, managing, developing and promoting with the highest level of efficacy
- Reducing recruitment costs
- Improving retention and the return in employment investment
- Implementing fully integrated, sustainable HR management processes
- Benefitting from in-depth local and international experience
- Customising assessment centre solutions for the various areas of discipline within the business
- Assuring that assessment centre outcomes become critical and measurable in the effective management of talent
- Customising cost- and time-effective post-assessment interventions.
Start eliminating the guesswork now!
If you’d like more information on how you can use Trace Psychometrics to eliminate the guesswork of measuring performance – let us know!